- ‘What do we see?’ ‘What do we know?’ slides – help to develop children’s problem-solving capabilities
- Practical activity, – consolidates the learning and allows for individual creativity
- Talking game – helps practise key vocabulary and language structures
- Video-making task – consolidates and evidences learning.
- Guidance is in the speaker notes for each slide show.
Note: As of October 2023, this type of resource is brand new. I am actively working on developing these and hope to post more shortly.
This is one of a series of visual skill builders which are designed to give children a toolkit of diagrams, words and phrases to help them explain their mathematical understanding and solve...